June 10, 2009: Policy Seminar on the Obama/Medvedev Summit to be held on Capitol Hill
The American Hungarian Federation on behalf of the
Central and East European Coalition
Invites you to a policy seminar:
“Security in Central and Eastern Europe on the Eve of the Obama/Medvedev Summit”
- Keith Smith, Center for Strategic and International Studies
- Damon Wilson, Atlantic Council
- Anders Aslund, Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Moderator: Frank Koszorus, Jr., Co-President and Chair of the International Affairs Committee, American Hungarian Federation
Additional invited speakers include Senator John McCain and Senator Charles Schumer..
Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 2:30-4:00 p.m.
Capitol Visitor Center Congressional Meeting Room South
For further information, please contact the Joint Baltic American National Committee at (301) 340-1954 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
[go to all AHF news]
up for the AHF mailing list.
Your information is not shared!
Most of these are .PDF files. If you do not have the free Adobe Reader, click the icon.
- April 29, 2003 - US Senate Testimony: "NATO Enlargement: Promoting Western Values, Strengthening the Alliance." Calling attention to minority protections. before the United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations.
- March 25, 2009 - US Senate Reception on the Occasion of the Policy Reception in Honor of NATO and Its Enlargement - : Remarks of Frank Koszorus, Jr.
- April 2009 - CEEC statement on NATO Enlargement and Supporting the Open Door Policy.
- July 2007 - Hungary's Accession to NATO: An expanded report by Frank Koszorus, Jr.
- October - November 1997: The Debate on NATO Enlargement:
Hearings Before the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations. Testimony of Frank Koszorus, Jr., President, AHFDC. An interesting exchange with Sen. John Kerry.
- June 20, 1996 - U.S. Policy Toward NATO Enlargement: Hearing before the Committee on International Relations,
United States House of Representatives 104th Congress, Second Session: Testimony of Frank Koszorus, Jr., President, AHFDC.
- June 2007 - Hudson Institute Panel: Enduring Strains of Communism
in Central and Eastern Europe
- March 29, 2004 - On the Occasion of NATO Expansion, Corcoran Gallery of Art. AHF Remarks by Frank Koszorus, Jr.: NATO
Enlargement and Minority Rights
- October 24, 2003 - AHF Memorandum on Romanian President Iliescu Visit